2012年3月10日星期六

This year's NBA is a draft off-year


This year's NBA is a draft off-year, coincides with the NBA and big stopped working, so the rookies can be very depressed. But there is a rookie possible exception, he is a new BangYan Derek Williams. Recently, Cheap NBA Jerseysthe GRANTLAND "on the Williams a live interview, Williams confidently, said he thinks he should only is kwame brown, and he was ready for the NBA's pitch and lebron James and Kevin garnett stars such as platforms.Q: the draft that day, 
when hear David stern read 'Minnesota' and your name, your mind first thought??? What???Williams: the first flash across was the thought I finally to the NBA. All the trained hard for that moment BangYan show of fine a mood. No matter the draft is what kind of draft, many people say this is a weak in the draft, but in the end, after all, is the one the NBA draft. You can't kill all, can be the timberwolves selected is also a very good thing. 
This is a great, very young team, and I hope that, LuBiAo, Malcolm lee, we can really give the team help, can help the team arrived at another level height.Q: did you feel should be top show?Williams: I think I should be master. I always feel confident about themselves, but you know, one or two, this is not so different.I get the sequence 2, I am also very happy. 

没有评论:

发表评论